audioWAV continues the rapid expansion of it’s terrestrial radio station in the Philippines, WAV FM with plans for additional stations and collaborative efforts with a national TV station in 2010. The top new media specialist in Asia revitalized six radio stations last year in the key cities of Naga, Bacolod, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, and San Pablo Laguna. Fresh systems, better transmitter locations, improved management and operations, and cutting edge world-class programming were infused into the network to bring it back to life. This was done in the space of only eight months through the driving force of audioWAV’s dynamic top leadership. Additional WAV FM radio stations in Baguio and Subic will be made operational this year to further reinforce the swiftly growing network. In addition, WAV FM will soon combine efforts with national television network, ABC 5 to bolster its news and hi-definition information dissemination programs. With these developments, the WAV FM network hopes to continue its indomitable drive to change the radio media landscape in the Philippines and take it to the next level.
- WAV Atmospheric unveils new machine, the AWMS 9.0 August 13, 2014
- WAV opens an interactive blog site : ) July 14, 2014
- PRA partners with WAV Atmospheric Branding at NRCE 2013 August 8, 2013
- JUMP of SMART PLDT and WAV “Designers of Atmospheric Branding” October 15, 2012
- Timbre Group Singapore and WAV “Designers of Atmospheric Branding” October 3, 2012